The Department of Labour reminded hundreds of employers in Port Elizabeth on Wednesday that both manual and online reporting periods kick off on September 1 at the same time, it urged employers to be ready , adding that those using manual reporting have until October 1, 2017 to do so while those submitting their reports online have until January 15, 2018.
The Department further said a whopping 99.3% of employers submitted their reports online in 2016, with only 0.7% reporting manually. Lucia Rayner, Deputy Director in the Employment Equity Directorate said those employers who are unable to report are required to notify the Director General in terms of section 21 (4) (a) of the Employment Equity Act.
Among things to remember when reporting are that employers:
- must make sure that their email addresses are updated.
- verify EEA 2 AND EEA 4 forms to ensure correctness of information before approval by the CEO or accounting officer and submission as well as ensuring that employers notify the Department in writing regarding changes such as company names.
The EE Online and Manual reporting season opens on 01 September 2017.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Employment and Labour on tabling of Amended Employment Equity Bill
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q2 2019
- Amendment to EEA Regulations: New format for EEA4
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q1 2019
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018