Evaluating Performance Management Programmes
Create focus groups of line managers and employees and review the effectiveness of your company’s Performance Management initiatives.
* Reprinted by permission. Copyright © 2004 by The Segal Group, Inc., the parent of Sibson Consulting, a division of The Segal Company. All rights reserved.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Doing away with the annual performance review? More feedback isn't necessarily better
- Annual performance review looming? How to give and receive feedback
- Employees’ perceptions of the effectiveness and fairness of performance management in a South African public sector institution
- Assess Employee Talent – Use a 9 Box Talent Grid
- Linking Corporate and Individual Performance Management Systems
Latest from Gary Watkins
- RSM South Africa: Do you have a recovery plan?
- National Planning Commission on small business as spine of economic recovery and stimulation for post Coronavirus COVID-19 era
- Tourism Minister hosts a media briefing on Lockdown Alert Level 3
- Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane on Coronavirus COVID-19 alert level 3 tourism sector directions
- Consolidated COVID-19 Direction on Health and Safety in the Workplace Issued by the Minister in terms of Regulation 4(10) of the National Disaster Regulations