Quick Guide to Employment Equity Reporting for 2008
Link to all DOL online reporting tools
- Commercial Employer registration at the Unemployment Insurance Fund
- Domestic Employer registration at the Unemployment Insurance Fund
- Grants Disbursement System
- Verify Marital Status Campaign
- Compensation Claim Status
- Employment Equity Online Reporting
- Online Declarations (Ufiling)
Online EE Reporting
Commission for Employment Equity Report
Download application forms, claim forms, reports, and samples of employment documents with instructions. You can also download templates of documents issued by the Department of Labour
- Workers can voluntarily complete this form to assist employers with compiling their workplace profile.
- Employers can use these definitions when they complete the EEA2 and EEA4 forms.
- Anyone can use this form to request an employer's employment equity report from the Department.
- Every designated employer that is a public company is required to publish a summary of their employment equity report.
- This form gives the format that employers must use when they do their employment equity reports
- Employers must complete form EEA4 and send it with their employment equity reports.
Form EEA4 - Income Differential Statement.doc File Size: 205 KB Useful Document - EEA - Guide to completing EEA4 forms.doc File Size: 26 KB
- Designated employers must use this form to object against a compliance order.
- The EEA8 gives information on provincial and national demographics to assist employers when they do their employment equity workplace profile.
- This form provides a table of equivalent occupational levels which may be used by employers when completing forms EEA 2 and EEA 4.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Anger over anti-Indian quotas for Durban's top jobs
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season
- Businesses owe R22m for employment-equity penalties
- DoL ends EE roadshows by stressing the need for compliance with legislation.
- Department of Labour reminds employers and stakeholders about the looming dates of Employment Equity reporting