- Case Law Newsletter
- Equity-Skills News & Views
- Workinfo.com Monthly Human Resources Newsletter
- Join the HR Executive Forum
Join our free monthly newsletter
Workinfo.com - monthly human resources newsletter for Human Resource practitioners
Caselaw.co.za - a monthly employment case law newsletter
Join the HR Executive Forum (This is a free forum)
The HR Executive Forum is a free service allowing HR professionals to exchange ideas, ask questions and voice their opinions on any HR related topic. Questions submitted to the forum are distributed to hundreds of HR practitioners throughout the country for their advice, opinion or comment. Need an answer? Ask the HR Executive Forum! To join visit the links below:-
HR Executive Forum - http://lists.topica.com/lists/hrexecutive
HR Discussion Forum - Public Sector - http://lists.topica.com/lists/hrexecutive
If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (e.g., switch to or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page which will be emailed to you on joining the group.
Members have the following options open to them:-
- As a privacy feature, Mailman allows subscribers to make themselves invisible to others as part of the web-based e-mail subscriber list.
- Users may disable mail delivery if, for example, they are going to be away from their mail but do not want to unsubscribe.
- Members may request that Mailman send a short acknowledgement when a they post a message to the list. Members find this useful for moderated lists so that they know that their posting was delivered to the moderator successfully.
- In the event that members find their own posts annoying, they can tell Mailman not to include them in the delivery of their own postings to the list.
- If the digest feature has been activated for the list, members may choose to receive list traffic bundled as a single large message as opposed to receiving individual messages. This setting indicates whether the member will receive individual posts or the digest.
- Mail messages are archived to track previous posts.
- Special Notice:- messages are not generally moderated, but when discussions become overheated, or abusive or offensive, we reserve the right to step in and moderate discussions.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176