Aligning performance: Improving people, systems, and organizations
How do you define "performance',? If you're not quite sure, how can you expect it from your employees? And how can you expect to see improvement? What you need is a complete and concise view of what performance is-in all of its dimensions. You need to understand how improved performance translates into improvement at all levels of your organization.
Bridging the gap between developers and users, this book presents a common performance framework that accurately demonstrates what performance is. Once you understand the underlying concepts, you'll be able to find answers to the problems that prevent your organization from achieving efficient and effective performance at the individual, work group, process, and entire business unit level.
Aligning Performance, a timely, foundational breakthrough on how performance can be improved, is the long-awaited answer to all your performance alignment questions.
You'll learn to:
- Develop an improvement plan
- Help performers achieve consensus
- Implement the improvement process
- Measure and track performance
Whether you're a professional in the field of training, performance technology, human resources, organization development, or another related area, this is the book you need to more effectively and efficiently understand, define, develop, implement, measure, and align performance.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Book Reviews
- Strategic Thinking: A step-by-step approach to strategy
- Making Change Happen One Person at a Time. Assessing Change Capacity within Your Organisation
- Making Change Happen One Person at a Time Assessing Change Capacity within Your Organization
- The HR Scorecard: Linking People, Strategy, and Performance
Latest from Gary Watkins
- CCMA’S OPERATIONS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- RSM South Africa: Do you have a recovery plan?
- National Planning Commission on small business as spine of economic recovery and stimulation for post Coronavirus COVID-19 era
- Tourism Minister hosts a media briefing on Lockdown Alert Level 3
- Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane on Coronavirus COVID-19 alert level 3 tourism sector directions