Gary Bottger is a freelance illustrator, animator and graphic designer. He also specialises in 2d and 3d character design and cartoon & comic creation. Clients in his portfolio include: SAA, Deloitte, Tropika, Sasfin Bank, Enterprize, Steers, Something Fishy, Southern Sun, Hans Merensky, Boston College and now Workinfo.com. His online portfolio may be viewed at www.mongoose.cc.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Collaborating for a Prosperous and Inclusive South Africa: The NDP
- SA needs inclusive growth - Professor Ricardo Hausmann, Director of Harvard University’s Centre for International Development at the Kennedy School of Government
- Endorsement of the national minimum wage by the Congress of South African Trade Unions (Cosatu)
- Agreement on the introduction of a national minimum wage
- Draft Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing