Outsource your Human Resources Function
Businesses are faced with complex employment issues, yet managers and owners have less and less time to keep informed and act responsibly. Workinfo.com specialises in the provision of human resource services, ensuring employers are kept up-to-date on current HR topics including new legislation, trends in the workplace and reporting deadlines every employer should know.
Ask yourself the following questions:
If you were starting a company today, would you have the expertise to manage human resource issues effectively?
Are you aware of the scope of employment legislation and reporting deadlines?
Do you spend us much time familiarising yourself with human resource trends and developments as you do on financial or tax issues?
Why utilise the services of Workinfo.com?
To bring in expertise in various areas of human resource as needed.
Gives the ability to partner with an experienced human resource team.
Gives the ability to have experts in all of the different functional areas of human resource without having to hire that many employees.
Experts are always available to handle the legal aspects of human resource.
To team with professionals who could grow as your organization grows.
HR assistance that has the ability to think strategically and help you plan for the future.
Contact us today to arrange for an onsite meeting.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Xmas Wishes - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Promoting positive mental health in the workplace: ACAS UK
- Department of Labour tells a National Minimum Wage briefing that paying below the prescribed wage is illegal
- New Labour Law changes to improve collective bargaining and boost labour market stability
- Employers fail to comply with labour legislation in HBA-exposed working environments - Department of Labour