Outsource your Human Resources Function
Businesses are faced with complex employment issues, yet managers and owners have less and less time to keep informed and act responsibly. Workinfo.com specialises in the provision of human resource services, ensuring employers are kept up-to-date on current HR topics including new legislation, trends in the workplace and reporting deadlines every employer should know.
Ask yourself the following questions:
If you were starting a company today, would you have the expertise to manage human resource issues effectively?
Are you aware of the scope of employment legislation and reporting deadlines?
Do you spend us much time familiarising yourself with human resource trends and developments as you do on financial or tax issues?
Why utilise the services of Workinfo.com?
To bring in expertise in various areas of human resource as needed.
Gives the ability to partner with an experienced human resource team.
Gives the ability to have experts in all of the different functional areas of human resource without having to hire that many employees.
Experts are always available to handle the legal aspects of human resource.
To team with professionals who could grow as your organization grows.
HR assistance that has the ability to think strategically and help you plan for the future.
Contact us today to arrange for an onsite meeting.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018
- A Green Workplace: How HR Must Lead the "Go Green" Initiative
- Sustainable development and the workplace
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- Regulations issued in terms of section 208 of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 - Picketing Regulations