Transcriptions from digital files, CD-ROM's & Cassettes. We provide a broad range of transcription services to advocates, attorneys, industrial relations and human resource practitioners and support staff.
Disciplinary Hearing transcriptions
We type and transcribe routine correspondence, notes, minutes of meetings and other items regularly dictated by lawyers. We also transcribe recordings of proceedings at meetings, conferences, telephone conversations, interviews and disciplinary hearings.
We are able to copy type documents, old or historic papers, precedents from books or elsewhere. Copy typing is charged per page and instructions can be sent to us by fax or by e-mail.
Digital recordings may be sent to us via DropBox () or WeTransfer.
R600.00 (excl VAT) per audio hour of recording subject to final invoice (the final fee will depend on the length and quality of the recording.
Medical Transcription Service
Medical or scientific terminology may require the transcriber to research names, acronyms etc., so an additional R1.50 per audio minute on the above rates is charged on medical transcription. Industry-specific technical terms and jargon: The above additional charge also applies to non-standard technical terms and jargon.
Transcribing Poor Quality Audio takes up to eight times longer: Rates vary from R13.00 per minute for poor audio to R35.00 per minute for very poor, barely audible audio as it takes 5 to 8 times longer to transcribe. This includes loud foreground hum, excessive noises and poor recording.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Department of Labour reminds employers and stakeholders about the looming dates of Employment Equity reporting
- Department of Labour refers six companies to Labour Court
- Start Your Business in 7 Days
- Technical Assistance Guidelines on the Employment of Persons with Disabilities - A call to action goes unanswered
- Technical Assistance Guidelines on the Employment of Persons with Disabilities