Labour Law Sibergramme Subscription
- Publication Date: 2014/01/01
- Publishing House: Siber Ink
Labour law has a profound and daily impact on thousands of employers and employees. Errors are common and expensive, and there is a great need for regularly updated information pertaining to the latest interpretations given by the CCMA, courts and arbitrators.
About the author
Dr John Grogan has been a journalist, academic (he is a former professor of labour law at Rhodes University), labour consultant, advocate, arbitrator and acting Judge of the Labour Court. He is a prolific author, and his sharp and incisive analysis of new labour cases is increasingly sought after.
Sibergrammes are subscription-based emailed updates delivered straight to your inbox. Annual subscriptions are payable in advance and automatically renewed, unless cancelled in writing.
- National Economic Development and Labour Council Summit
- South Africa to Implement Labour Legislation Changes
- Why changes to South Africa's labour laws are an assault on workers' rights
- Department of Labour initiates national trade union and stakeholder briefing sessions on introduction of NMW, amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- ILR Review: May Issue International & Comparative Labor
Latest from Gary Watkins
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018
- A Green Workplace: How HR Must Lead the "Go Green" Initiative
- Sustainable development and the workplace
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- Regulations issued in terms of section 208 of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 - Picketing Regulations