Labour Law Sibergramme Subscription
- Publication Date: 2014/01/01
- Publishing House: Siber Ink
Labour law has a profound and daily impact on thousands of employers and employees. Errors are common and expensive, and there is a great need for regularly updated information pertaining to the latest interpretations given by the CCMA, courts and arbitrators.
About the author
Dr John Grogan has been a journalist, academic (he is a former professor of labour law at Rhodes University), labour consultant, advocate, arbitrator and acting Judge of the Labour Court. He is a prolific author, and his sharp and incisive analysis of new labour cases is increasingly sought after.
Sibergrammes are subscription-based emailed updates delivered straight to your inbox. Annual subscriptions are payable in advance and automatically renewed, unless cancelled in writing.
- The difference between a work practice and a term and condition of employment
- National Economic Development and Labour Council Summit
- South Africa to Implement Labour Legislation Changes
- Why changes to South Africa's labour laws are an assault on workers' rights
- Department of Labour initiates national trade union and stakeholder briefing sessions on introduction of NMW, amendments to the BCEA and LRA