PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
This form enables employers to comply with Section 21 of the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998, as amended.
This form contains the format for employment equity reporting by designated employers to the Department of Labour.
WHO COMPLETES THIS FORM?
All designated employers. Employers who wish to voluntarily comply with Chapter 3 of the Act are also required to complete this form.
WHEN SHOULD EMPLOYERS REPORT?
Designated employers must submit their report annually on the first working day of October or by 15 January of the following year in the case of electronic reporting.
Employers who become designated on or after the first working day of April but before the first working day of October must only submit their first report on the first working day of October of the following year.
Employment Equity Registry
The Department of Labour
Private Bag X117
Online reporting: www.labour.gov.za
NO FAXED OR E-MAILED REPORTS WIIL BE ACCEPTED
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q1 2019
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018
- “No employment equity compliance, no business” with the State and its entities – Department of Labour
- Employment Equity Amendment Bill, 2018
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q2 2018