EEA4: Statement of income differentials in terms of Section 27 of the Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
This form enables employers to comply with Section 27 (1) of the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 as amended.
This form contains the format for Income Differential Statement to be completed by designated employers to the Employment Conditions Commission.
WHO COMPLETES THIS FORM?
All designated employers who are required to submit a report in terms of Section 27(1) of the Employment Equity Act, 55 of 1998 as amended.
Employers who wish to voluntarily comply with the reporting requirements of the Act are also required to complete this form.
WHEN SHOULD EMPLOYERS REPORT?
Designated employers must submit the Income Differential Statement annually on the first working day of October or by 15 January of the following year in the case of electronic reporting.
Employers who become designated on or after the first working day of April but before the first working day of October must submit their Income Differential Statement on the first working day of October of the following year.
Employment Equity Registry
The Department of Labour
Private Bag X117
Online reporting: www.labour.gov.za
NO FAXED OR E-MAILED REPORTS WILL BE ACCEPTED
- “No employment equity compliance, no business” with the State and its entities – Department of Labour
- Employment Equity Amendment Bill, 2018
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q2 2018
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - CEE 2018
- SAHRC Equality Report 2017/2018
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- Regulations issued in terms of section 208 of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 - Picketing Regulations
- Guidelines issued in terms of section 95(8)- Guidelines on registration of trade unions and employer organisations (2018)
- Guidelines on balloting for strikes or lockouts issued in terms of section 95 (9) of the LRA
- Rules for the conduct of proceedings before the CCMA w.e.f. 1 January 2019