EEA5: Request for an undertaking in terms of Section 36 of the Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
To obtain a written undertaking from the employer in terms of Section 36 to comply with the requirements of the Employment Equity Act, 55 of 1998, as amended.
WHO COMPLETES THIS FORM?
An employer, assisted by a labour inspector.
WHO RECEIVES THIS FORM?
This form goes to the inspector.
A labour inspector may request and obtain a written undertaking from a designated employer to comply with the provisions of Section 36 (1) within a specified period.
Failure to comply with this undertaking may result in the Director-General applying to the Labour Court, to make this undertaking, or any part thereof, an order of the Labour Court in terms of Section 36(2).
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q1 2019
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018
- “No employment equity compliance, no business” with the State and its entities – Department of Labour
- Employment Equity Amendment Bill, 2018
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q2 2018