EEA5: Request for an undertaking in terms of Section 36 of the Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
To obtain a written undertaking from the employer in terms of Section 36 to comply with the requirements of the Employment Equity Act, 55 of 1998, as amended.
WHO COMPLETES THIS FORM?
An employer, assisted by a labour inspector.
WHO RECEIVES THIS FORM?
This form goes to the inspector.
A labour inspector may request and obtain a written undertaking from a designated employer to comply with the provisions of Section 36 (1) within a specified period.
Failure to comply with this undertaking may result in the Director-General applying to the Labour Court, to make this undertaking, or any part thereof, an order of the Labour Court in terms of Section 36(2).
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Employment and Labour on tabling of Amended Employment Equity Bill
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q2 2019
- Amendment to EEA Regulations: New format for EEA4
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q1 2019
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018
Latest from Gary Watkins
- RSM South Africa: Do you have a recovery plan?
- National Planning Commission on small business as spine of economic recovery and stimulation for post Coronavirus COVID-19 era
- Tourism Minister hosts a media briefing on Lockdown Alert Level 3
- Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane on Coronavirus COVID-19 alert level 3 tourism sector directions
- Consolidated COVID-19 Direction on Health and Safety in the Workplace Issued by the Minister in terms of Regulation 4(10) of the National Disaster Regulations