EEA5: Request for an undertaking in terms of Section 36 of the Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
To obtain a written undertaking from the employer in terms of Section 36 to comply with the requirements of the Employment Equity Act, 55 of 1998, as amended.
WHO COMPLETES THIS FORM?
An employer, assisted by a labour inspector.
WHO RECEIVES THIS FORM?
This form goes to the inspector.
A labour inspector may request and obtain a written undertaking from a designated employer to comply with the provisions of Section 36 (1) within a specified period.
Failure to comply with this undertaking may result in the Director-General applying to the Labour Court, to make this undertaking, or any part thereof, an order of the Labour Court in terms of Section 36(2).
- “No employment equity compliance, no business” with the State and its entities – Department of Labour
- Employment Equity Amendment Bill, 2018
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q2 2018
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - CEE 2018
- SAHRC Equality Report 2017/2018
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- Regulations issued in terms of section 208 of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 - Picketing Regulations
- Guidelines issued in terms of section 95(8)- Guidelines on registration of trade unions and employer organisations (2018)
- Guidelines on balloting for strikes or lockouts issued in terms of section 95 (9) of the LRA
- Rules for the conduct of proceedings before the CCMA w.e.f. 1 January 2019