EEA6 - Compliance order in terms of Section 37(1) of the Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
This form is used to issue a compliance order to an employer who has failed to comply with sections 16, 17, 19, 22, 24, 25 or 26 of the Employment Equity Act, 55 of 1998, as amended.
Failure to comply with this compliance order may result in the Director-General applying to the Labour Court, to make this compliance order an order of the Labour Court.
WHO COMPLETES THIS FORM?
A labour inspector fills this form.
WHO RECEIVES THIS FORM?
This form goes to the employer.
The employer must display a copy of this order prominently at a place accessible to the affected employees at each workplace named in it in terms of Section 25(2)(b).
- “No employment equity compliance, no business” with the State and its entities – Department of Labour
- Employment Equity Amendment Bill, 2018
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q2 2018
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - CEE 2018
- SAHRC Equality Report 2017/2018
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- Regulations issued in terms of section 208 of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 - Picketing Regulations
- Guidelines issued in terms of section 95(8)- Guidelines on registration of trade unions and employer organisations (2018)
- Guidelines on balloting for strikes or lockouts issued in terms of section 95 (9) of the LRA
- Rules for the conduct of proceedings before the CCMA w.e.f. 1 January 2019