EEA6 - Compliance order in terms of Section 37(1) of the Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
This form is used to issue a compliance order to an employer who has failed to comply with sections 16, 17, 19, 22, 24, 25 or 26 of the Employment Equity Act, 55 of 1998, as amended.
Failure to comply with this compliance order may result in the Director-General applying to the Labour Court, to make this compliance order an order of the Labour Court.
WHO COMPLETES THIS FORM?
A labour inspector fills this form.
WHO RECEIVES THIS FORM?
This form goes to the employer.
The employer must display a copy of this order prominently at a place accessible to the affected employees at each workplace named in it in terms of Section 25(2)(b).
- Labour dept gets tough on Employment Equity Compliance
- JSE and 50 listed companies found to be in contravention of EE laws
- Department of Labour reminds employers and stakeholders about the looming dates of Employment Equity reporting
- Department of Labour refers six companies to Labour Court
- Labour Department mulls harsher punishment for non-compliance with employment equity laws