EEA11 - Request for employer's employment equity report in terms of Section 21(5) of the Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
The form is used to request the Employment Equity Report (Form EEA2) of an employer from the Department of Labour. It is issued in terms of Section 21(5) of the Employment Equity Act, 55 of 1998 as amended.
WHO COMPLETES THIS FORM?
The applicant who is making the request.
Please complete a separate form for each employer’s report requested and address it to the Employment Equity Registry.
Employment Equity Registry
(Application for EE Report)
Department of Labour
Private Bag X117
- “No employment equity compliance, no business” with the State and its entities – Department of Labour
- Employment Equity Amendment Bill, 2018
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q2 2018
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - CEE 2018
- SAHRC Equality Report 2017/2018
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- Regulations issued in terms of section 208 of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 - Picketing Regulations
- Guidelines issued in terms of section 95(8)- Guidelines on registration of trade unions and employer organisations (2018)
- Guidelines on balloting for strikes or lockouts issued in terms of section 95 (9) of the LRA
- Rules for the conduct of proceedings before the CCMA w.e.f. 1 January 2019