EEA12 - Template for reporting on analysis conducted in terms of Section 19 of the Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
Designated employers are expected to complete this template in order to comply with Section 19, which must include an analysis of their workforce profile, policies, procedures, practices and environment.
Section 19(1) of the EEA requires a designated employer to conduct an analysis as prescribed, of its employment policies, practices, procedures and the working environment in order to identify employment barriers which adversely affect people from designated groups.
- “No employment equity compliance, no business” with the State and its entities – Department of Labour
- Employment Equity Amendment Bill, 2018
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q2 2018
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - CEE 2018
- SAHRC Equality Report 2017/2018
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- Regulations issued in terms of section 208 of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 - Picketing Regulations
- Guidelines issued in terms of section 95(8)- Guidelines on registration of trade unions and employer organisations (2018)
- Guidelines on balloting for strikes or lockouts issued in terms of section 95 (9) of the LRA
- Rules for the conduct of proceedings before the CCMA w.e.f. 1 January 2019