EEA12 - Template for reporting on analysis conducted in terms of Section 19 of the Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
Designated employers are expected to complete this template in order to comply with Section 19, which must include an analysis of their workforce profile, policies, procedures, practices and environment.
Section 19(1) of the EEA requires a designated employer to conduct an analysis as prescribed, of its employment policies, practices, procedures and the working environment in order to identify employment barriers which adversely affect people from designated groups.
- Labour dept gets tough on Employment Equity Compliance
- JSE and 50 listed companies found to be in contravention of EE laws
- Department of Labour reminds employers and stakeholders about the looming dates of Employment Equity reporting
- Department of Labour refers six companies to Labour Court
- Labour Department mulls harsher punishment for non-compliance with employment equity laws