EEA 14 - Director-General Notification in terms of Section 21(4A) of the Act
PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
This form is issued in terms of Section 21(4A) of the Employment Equity Amendment Act, 2013 (Act No. 47 of 2013) for designated employers to notify the Director-General if they are unable to submit EE Report(s).
The notice must reach the Director-General before the last working day of August in the same year of reporting.
WHO COMPLETES THIS FORM?
Designated employers who are unable to submit their report(s).
The form must be signed by the CEO/Accounting Officer.
Complete this form and mail it to the address below.
C/O Employment Equity Registry
Department of Labour
Private Bag X117
NO FAX OR EMAILS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- “No employment equity compliance, no business” with the State and its entities – Department of Labour
- Employment Equity Amendment Bill, 2018
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q2 2018
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - CEE 2018
- SAHRC Equality Report 2017/2018
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- Regulations issued in terms of section 208 of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 - Picketing Regulations
- Guidelines issued in terms of section 95(8)- Guidelines on registration of trade unions and employer organisations (2018)
- Guidelines on balloting for strikes or lockouts issued in terms of section 95 (9) of the LRA
- Rules for the conduct of proceedings before the CCMA w.e.f. 1 January 2019