Contributed by: Ms. Urmila Bhoola BA Hons, LLB (WITS), LLM (Toronto, Canada) is the Managing Director of Resolve Workplace Equity. She is an attorney with extensive expertise in anti-discrimination law and equality, employment equity, labour law and constitutional law.
Completed: March 2002.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- Regulations issued in terms of section 208 of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 - Picketing Regulations
- Guidelines issued in terms of section 95(8)- Guidelines on registration of trade unions and employer organisations (2018)
- Guidelines on balloting for strikes or lockouts issued in terms of section 95 (9) of the LRA
- Rules for the conduct of proceedings before the CCMA w.e.f. 1 January 2019