Contributed by: Ms. Urmila Bhoola BA Hons, LLB (WITS), LLM (Toronto, Canada) is the Managing Director of Resolve Workplace Equity. She is an attorney with extensive expertise in anti-discrimination law and equality, employment equity, labour law and constitutional law.
Completed: March 2002.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018
- A Green Workplace: How HR Must Lead the "Go Green" Initiative
- Sustainable development and the workplace
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- Regulations issued in terms of section 208 of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 - Picketing Regulations