The South African Society for Labour Law
The South African Society for Labour Law (SASLAW) is a non-profit organisation.
The aim of the Society is to promote the advancement of labour law as a legal and academic discipline, and encourage collaboration between lawyers and other experts within the field of labour law.
Gauteng and National
P.O. Box 4858, Cresta, 2118
Tel: 011 431 1237
Cell: 073 613 3670
Fax: 086 689 4009
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Collaborating for a Prosperous and Inclusive South Africa: The NDP
- SA needs inclusive growth - Professor Ricardo Hausmann, Director of Harvard University’s Centre for International Development at the Kennedy School of Government
- Endorsement of the national minimum wage by the Congress of South African Trade Unions (Cosatu)
- Agreement on the introduction of a national minimum wage
- Draft Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing