The South African Society for Labour Law
The South African Society for Labour Law (SASLAW) is a non-profit organisation.
The aim of the Society is to promote the advancement of labour law as a legal and academic discipline, and encourage collaboration between lawyers and other experts within the field of labour law.
Gauteng and National
P.O. Box 4858, Cresta, 2118
Tel: 011 431 1237
Cell: 073 613 3670
Fax: 086 689 4009
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Xmas Wishes - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Promoting positive mental health in the workplace: ACAS UK
- Department of Labour tells a National Minimum Wage briefing that paying below the prescribed wage is illegal
- New Labour Law changes to improve collective bargaining and boost labour market stability
- Employers fail to comply with labour legislation in HBA-exposed working environments - Department of Labour