The South African Society for Labour Law
The South African Society for Labour Law (SASLAW) is a non-profit organisation.
The aim of the Society is to promote the advancement of labour law as a legal and academic discipline, and encourage collaboration between lawyers and other experts within the field of labour law.
Gauteng and National
P.O. Box 4858, Cresta, 2118
Tel: 011 431 1237
Cell: 073 613 3670
Fax: 086 689 4009
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Motivation - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Switchboard Automation - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Labour Department mulls harsher punishment for non-compliance with employment equity laws
- Draft national policy on the misrepresentation of qualifications
- Minister of Labour Mildred Oliphant launches 17th Commission for Employment Equity Report