Career development is in your hands: SABPP
Your career development, whose responsibility is it? Who better knows the aspirations, inspirations, and values of individuals than the individual? Sadly, the vast majority of employees do not take responsibility for their own development. Joining us to discuss career development in the workplace is chairman of the South African Board for People Practices Siphiwe Moyo.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q1 2019
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018
- A Green Workplace: How HR Must Lead the "Go Green" Initiative
- Sustainable development and the workplace
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing