Richard (Dick) Beatty, PhD, is professor of Human Resource Management at Rutgers University and a member of the Core Faculty of the University of Michigan's Executive Education Center. Dick is the author of a number of books and is a co-author of The Workforce Scorecard and The Differentiated Workforce: Transforming Talent into Strategic Impact.
Dick will cover "The Next Generation of HR Metrics." Measuring HR has long been a challenge. CEOs want cost reductions and CFOs want cost justification of HR. These are the wrong issues. We should be asking what is the deliverable of HR and how can we gauge the Firm's progress in impacting these deliverables? The workforce is also the deliverable of HR and in today's "brainware" world the workforce is the primary source of value creation for many firms. Metrics that evaluate the creation of a value-adding workforce and how effective HR and line managers create customer and economic value through the workforce are critical to build great, sustainable organizations. The assessment of workforce effectiveness through HR and leadership is the focus of this session.
- The Next Generation of HR Metrics: (Speaker) Richard (Dick) Beatty, PhD
- Marius Meyer's interview on Morning Live on the 7th of April 2015
- Be Strategic With Your Workforce
- Chief Human Resources Officers Roundtable — HRO Today Forum 2014
- Dr Marius Meyer speaks at the 2013 Celebrating Diversity Conference - Keynote Address