Gerhard Bosch on employment relationships, social protection, and minimum wages
Gerhard Bosch, Professor of Sociology and Director of the Institute for Work and Skills at the University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany, discusses the complex linkages between more flexible employment relationships, social protection, minimum wage setting and collective bargaining.
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- Department of Labour responds to SAFTU march
- SAFTU claim success of nationwide strike against minimum wage & LRA amendments
- Department of Labour NMW roadshow told about system options for employers seeking exemption
- No minimum wage deal by Workers' Day - Oliphant