It seems this is still a men's world- particularly a white men's world. This is according to labour department and Commission for Employment Equity in their annual report. White men still occupy the country's top management positions in most companies. Chairperson Commission for Employment Equity, Tabea Kabinde joins CNBC Africa for more.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Anger over anti-Indian quotas for Durban's top jobs
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season
- Businesses owe R22m for employment-equity penalties
- DoL ends EE roadshows by stressing the need for compliance with legislation.
- Department of Labour reminds employers and stakeholders about the looming dates of Employment Equity reporting