One of the biggest challenges facing industries in South Africa is the lack of skills development. CNBC Africa spoke to the global General Electric Senior Vice President for Human Resources, Susan Peters about some strategies to mitigate the skills shortfall.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Covid-19 Occupational Health and Safety Measures in Workplaces Covid-19
- COVID-19 Guidelines for Cloth Face Masks
- Combined NCCC Proposal on Risk Adjusted Approach
- COVID-19 Consolidated Disaster Regulations
- COVID-19 Covid19 Temporary Employee I Employer Relief Scheme (C19 TERS) amended gazette complete