Baby Bust: New Choices for Men and Women in Work and Family, by Stewart D. Friedman, founding director of the Wharton Work/Life Integration Project, reveals the surprising results of a 20-year study into men's and women's changing views on work and family.
- Toolkit encourages employers to promote healthy eating and exercise (UK)
- The new labour struggle: less work, same pay, and basic income for all
- Dropping like flies: the rise of workplace burnout and how to tackle it
- Barry Schwartz: The way we think about work is broken
- Why stress is more likely to cause depression in men than in women