Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action
http://www.ted.com Simon Sinek presents a simple but powerful model for how leaders inspire action, starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?" His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers -- and as a counterpoint Tivo, which (until a recent court victory that tripled its stock price) appeared to be struggling.
TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes. TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design, and TEDTalks cover these topics as well as science, business, development and the arts. Closed captions and translated subtitles in a variety of languages are now available on TED.com, athttp://www.ted.com/translate.
- Steve Denning - The Transformation of Leadership and Management
- The Perils of Confusing Management and Leadership
- Adam Grant: The surprising habits of original thinkers
- Coopetition For Coaches: The Synthesis Of Competition And Cooperation
- Tom Peters - Reimagine Business Excellence in A Disruptive Age