Facebook’s Amazing Talent Management Practices — and What You Must Learn From Them
“Amazing” is the most accurate word to describe both the business results and the talent management approaches at Facebook. This presentation will highlight the results of a five-year case study of Facebook conducted by Dr. John Sullivan.
At this session, you will learn:
• How Facebook’s talent management practices are so advanced that some of them are superior to the approaches used by its Silicon Valley neighbors Google and Apple.
• What each practice is trying to accomplish and why it works.
• Facebook’s approach to increasing speed and innovation in the workforce.
Speaker: Dr. John Sullivan, Professor, Management, San Francisco State University
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- The development of a talent management framework for the private sector
- Retention of women accountants: The interaction of job demands and job resources
- Regina Hartley: Why the best hire might not have the perfect resume
- What is employee engagement and is it the Elephant in the Room?
- Chief Human Resources Officers Roundtable — HRO Today Forum 2014
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Covid-19 Occupational Health and Safety Measures in Workplaces Covid-19
- COVID-19 Guidelines for Cloth Face Masks
- Combined NCCC Proposal on Risk Adjusted Approach
- COVID-19 Consolidated Disaster Regulations
- COVID-19 Covid19 Temporary Employee I Employer Relief Scheme (C19 TERS) amended gazette complete