In South Africa, nearly three million people (or 7.5% of the population) live with a disability according to the 2011 census. The Government-administered Disability Grant provides support for adults with disabilities, including persons with chronic illnesses, such as HIV/AIDS.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Six challenges that impede entrepreneurs with disabilities in South Africa
- Disabled people in Africa get a raw deal. What’s been done to fix this
- South Africa's new higher education disability policy is important, but flawed
- Why employing persons with disabilities is good for business
- ILO GBDN: Bringing business together to promote disability in the workplace