Just as physical health is important, so is good mental health. Still, millions of South Africans suffer from various types of mental illness and mental health problems. Mental illness and psychological disorders have good treatment options with medications, but how does one cope with this in a healthy manner.? ABN's Gisele Wertheim Aymes will be speaking to Marc Kahn, Head of Human Resources & Organisation Development for Investec. He is also a registered Clinical Psychologist with the Health Professions Council of South Africa.
- Six challenges that impede entrepreneurs with disabilities in South Africa
- Disabled people in Africa get a raw deal. What’s been done to fix this
- South Africa's new higher education disability policy is important, but flawed
- Why employing persons with disabilities is good for business
- ILO GBDN: Bringing business together to promote disability in the workplace