What if your job didn’t control your life? Brazilian CEO Ricardo Semler practices a radical form of corporate democracy, rethinking everything from board meetings to how workers report their vacation days (they don’t have to). It’s a vision that rewards the wisdom of workers, promotes work-life balance — and leads to some deep insight on what work, and life, is really all about. Bonus question: What if schools were like this too?
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Agreement on the introduction of a national minimum wage
- Draft Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- How humans spread across the Earth over 200,000 years
- Occupational Health and Safety Act (85/1993): Invitation of public comments on Draft Ergonomics Regulations
- WESO Trends 2017: ILO Director-General Guy Ryder on BBC World News