On the eve of the ILO's World of Work Summit, which brought together over 2000 participants from 187 countries to discuss a better future for women at work, ILO Live asked what needs to be done to improve gender equality in the workplace? ILO gender experts at the 106th International Labour Conference were on hand to answer questions and provide insights based on the latest research.
- Don't blame women for leaving fields like engineering. Blame bad attitudes
- Training out sexism in the workplace by Devan Moonsamy, CEO of the ICHAF Training Institute
- Public shaming of workplace harassers may force employers to stop protecting them
- What is keeping us from closing the gender gap?
- Want more women in top positions? Provide them with more flexibility at work