On the eve of the ILO's World of Work Summit, which brought together over 2000 participants from 187 countries to discuss a better future for women at work, ILO Live asked what needs to be done to improve gender equality in the workplace? ILO gender experts at the 106th International Labour Conference were on hand to answer questions and provide insights based on the latest research.
- How a job acquires a gender (and less authority if it's female)
- WESO Trends for Women 2017
- Gender inequality and the persistent wage gap
- A narrative investigation into the meaning and experience of career success: Perspectives from women participants
- Retention of women accountants: The interaction of job demands and job resources