This event celebrates the publication of James Caan's new book Start Your Business in 7 Days.
On Dragons' Den, James Caan saw over 1,000 budding entrepreneurs pitch their ideas from anything that ranged from the bizarre to the revolutionary. Having spent the past 30 years starting, building and growing businesses, James has become recognised as one of the UK's most prominent experts on entrepreneurship. His talk will take you through the journey of an entrepreneur, the pathway to a successful business, but also the ability to recognise when an idea is not a business, potentially saving you the investment of valuable time and money.
James Caan is one of the UK's most celebrated businessmen. Having built global multi-million pound recruitment companies, he now has a portfolio of over 30 businesses within his private equity firm, Hamilton Bradshaw. He has consistently followed the mantra of "backing people with passion" and invests in entrepreneurs across a number of sectors including real estate, recruitment and professional services.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Xmas Wishes - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Promoting positive mental health in the workplace: ACAS UK
- Department of Labour tells a National Minimum Wage briefing that paying below the prescribed wage is illegal
- New Labour Law changes to improve collective bargaining and boost labour market stability
- Employers fail to comply with labour legislation in HBA-exposed working environments - Department of Labour