Professor Hugo Pienaar, an employment expert and Director at legal firm Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr, unpacks the ongoing labour dispute over a 2015 amendment to the Labour Relations Act.
Last modified onSaturday, 24 February 2018 20:11
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited V National Union of Metalworkers Union of South Africa And Others (Casual Workers Advice Office as Amicus Curiae)
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- Temporary employment service providers are not gone – and definitely not forgotten
- Labour Brokers Bad for South African Workers, but Trade Unions Not Much Better
- The agency work industry around the world
Login to post comments