Exploring the history and creation of the Constitutional Court of South Africa, former Court Justice Albie Sachs gives a tour of the architecturally and artistically unique Court campus on Constitution Hill in Johannesburg. The campus is the site of the infamous Old Fort Prison, where thousands of people were held during the time of apartheid. Video is used with permission of the Constitutional Court Trust, South Africa.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Assign Services (Pty) Limited v National Union of Metal Workers of South Africa
- New Year - Workinfo.com Cartoons
- Department of Labour resumes national worker briefing sessions on introduction of NMW and amendments to the BCEA and LRA
- Labour Laws Amendment Bill B 29—2017
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season