Exploring the history and creation of the Constitutional Court of South Africa, former Court Justice Albie Sachs gives a tour of the architecturally and artistically unique Court campus on Constitution Hill in Johannesburg. The campus is the site of the infamous Old Fort Prison, where thousands of people were held during the time of apartheid. Video is used with permission of the Constitutional Court Trust, South Africa.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Rules for the conduct of proceedings before the CCMA w.e.f. 1 January 2019
- Ramaphosa: 'Historic' minimum wage to come into effect on January 1, 2019
- Why employing persons with disabilities is good for business
- ILO GBDN: Bringing business together to promote disability in the workplace
- National Disability Rights Awareness Month