Exploring the history and creation of the Constitutional Court of South Africa, former Court Justice Albie Sachs gives a tour of the architecturally and artistically unique Court campus on Constitution Hill in Johannesburg. The campus is the site of the infamous Old Fort Prison, where thousands of people were held during the time of apartheid. Video is used with permission of the Constitutional Court Trust, South Africa.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- Regulations issued in terms of section 208 of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 - Picketing Regulations
- Guidelines issued in terms of section 95(8)- Guidelines on registration of trade unions and employer organisations (2018)
- Guidelines on balloting for strikes or lockouts issued in terms of section 95 (9) of the LRA
- Rules for the conduct of proceedings before the CCMA w.e.f. 1 January 2019