Exploring the history and creation of the Constitutional Court of South Africa, former Court Justice Albie Sachs gives a tour of the architecturally and artistically unique Court campus on Constitution Hill in Johannesburg. The campus is the site of the infamous Old Fort Prison, where thousands of people were held during the time of apartheid. Video is used with permission of the Constitutional Court Trust, South Africa.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018
- A Green Workplace: How HR Must Lead the "Go Green" Initiative
- Sustainable development and the workplace
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- Regulations issued in terms of section 208 of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 - Picketing Regulations