Interview with Tanya Cohen, Executive: Woolworths on disputes in the retail sector. Sponsored by Caselaw CC and Perrott Van Niekerk Woodhouse Matyolo Inc.
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- Regulations issued in terms of section 208 of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 - Picketing Regulations
- Guidelines on balloting for strikes or lockouts issued in terms of section 95 (9) of the LRA
- South Africa's strike rate isn't as bad as it's made out to be
- South Africa: Code of Good Practice to Tackle Violent Wage Strikes
Latest from Gary Watkins
Login to post comments