Describes Rosenthal's Pygmalion effect. Teachers told that randomly selected students were about to experience an intellectual growth spurt. These student actually experienced a significant boost in performance because of the teacher's expectations.
- Marius Meyer's interview on Morning Live on the 7th of April 2015
- The Next Generation of HR Metrics: (Speaker) Richard (Dick) Beatty, PhD
- Be Strategic With Your Workforce
- Chief Human Resources Officers Roundtable — HRO Today Forum 2014
- Dr Marius Meyer speaks at the 2013 Celebrating Diversity Conference - Keynote Address