Can't Take No More (1980)
A quick paced history of occupational health and safety in the U.S. from the Industrial Revolution to the 1970s. Produced and distributed by OSHA in 1980. Then in 1981, the incoming head of OSHA Thorne Auchter recalled and destroyed most copies. A few copies were kept alive by renegade union officials who refused to return their copies. The penalty for being discovered in possession of one of these films was loosing all OSHA funding for their safety and health programs.
This film was preserved through the years through the efforts of Mark Catlin, who made this and other censored OSHA films available for digitizing.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
Latest from Gary Watkins
- RSM South Africa: Do you have a recovery plan?
- National Planning Commission on small business as spine of economic recovery and stimulation for post Coronavirus COVID-19 era
- Tourism Minister hosts a media briefing on Lockdown Alert Level 3
- Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane on Coronavirus COVID-19 alert level 3 tourism sector directions
- Consolidated COVID-19 Direction on Health and Safety in the Workplace Issued by the Minister in terms of Regulation 4(10) of the National Disaster Regulations