South Africa's Employment Equity Report with Khanysile Kweyama
South Africa's employment equity reports have traditionally invited discussion and debate, especially around levels focusing on the top three occupational levels, namely top management, senior management and professionally qualified levels, as this is where previously disadvantaged groups are mostly under-represented. Joining ABN's Lerato Mbele to discuss this year's report is Khanysile Kweyama, a Commissioner at the Commission for Employment Equity.
- Amendment to EEA Regulations: New format for EEA4
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q1 2019
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018
- “No employment equity compliance, no business” with the State and its entities – Department of Labour
- Employment Equity Amendment Bill, 2018