South Africa's Employment Equity Report with Khanysile Kweyama
South Africa's employment equity reports have traditionally invited discussion and debate, especially around levels focusing on the top three occupational levels, namely top management, senior management and professionally qualified levels, as this is where previously disadvantaged groups are mostly under-represented. Joining ABN's Lerato Mbele to discuss this year's report is Khanysile Kweyama, a Commissioner at the Commission for Employment Equity.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Employment and Labour on tabling of Amended Employment Equity Bill
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q2 2019
- Amendment to EEA Regulations: New format for EEA4
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q1 2019
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018