Ahead of Women's Day being celebrated tomorrow in SA, ABN's Alishia Seckam is now joined by Kay Vittee, MD of Quest Staffing Solutions, about the kind of shifts we are seeing in the South African workforce, taking stock of gender equality in the workplace
- Anger over anti-Indian quotas for Durban's top jobs
- Training out sexism in the workplace by Devan Moonsamy, CEO of the ICHAF Training Institute
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season
- Public shaming of workplace harassers may force employers to stop protecting them
- What is keeping us from closing the gender gap?