The Black Advancement Index outlines the extent to which black South Africans have benefited from the transition to democracy and suggests policy directions that promote black advancement. Joining ABN's Hannah Viviers in studio to discuss the index is Vivian Atud, Economist at the Free Market Foundation.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Anger over anti-Indian quotas for Durban's top jobs
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season
- Businesses owe R22m for employment-equity penalties
- DoL ends EE roadshows by stressing the need for compliance with legislation.
- Department of Labour reminds employers and stakeholders about the looming dates of Employment Equity reporting