Jimmy Manyi, the then Director General of Labour, appeared on Robinson Regstreeks on KykNET on 9 March 2010. Manyi raises his views on coloured South Africans in the Western Cape.
Of course this was before he got suspended as DG and then later appointed as Official Government Spokesman and after he was Chairperson of the Commission for Employment Equity.
- Anger over anti-Indian quotas for Durban's top jobs
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season
- Businesses owe R22m for employment-equity penalties
- DoL ends EE roadshows by stressing the need for compliance with legislation.
- Department of Labour reminds employers and stakeholders about the looming dates of Employment Equity reporting