This video concerning to multiculturalism is very interesting and is full of meaning because it answers to the question “What is culture?” using many quotations which explain what culture means for each person the producer quotes. This video also shows that the main question (“What is culture?”) has different meanings for each person and everyone can answer it in a different way and still be correct, besides it also explains why multiculturalism is necessary.
This video illustrates a conversation that took place on ExchangesConnect (http://connect.state.gov), an international community managed by the U.S. Department of State.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Diversity fatigue: why business still struggles to close the gender gapDiversity fatigue: why business still struggles to close the gender gap
- Diversity in the Workplace - Diversity Training for Team - The Cracked Pot
- Jedidah Isler: The untapped genius that could change science for the better
- Marius Meyer's interview on Morning Live on the 7th of April 2015
- The Next Generation of HR Metrics: (Speaker) Richard (Dick) Beatty, PhD