FW de Klerk - the day South Africa stepped back from the precipe
The announcement of the unbanning of the ANC and other organisations. Love him or hate him, FW de Klerk and his enlightened cabinet took a momentous leap forward on 2 February 1990 and started the process of reclaiming our humanity.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Marius Meyer's interview on Morning Live on the 7th of April 2015
- The Next Generation of HR Metrics: (Speaker) Richard (Dick) Beatty, PhD
- Be Strategic With Your Workforce
- Chief Human Resources Officers Roundtable — HRO Today Forum 2014
- Dr Marius Meyer speaks at the 2013 Celebrating Diversity Conference - Keynote Address
Latest from Gary Watkins
- RSM South Africa: Do you have a recovery plan?
- National Planning Commission on small business as spine of economic recovery and stimulation for post Coronavirus COVID-19 era
- Tourism Minister hosts a media briefing on Lockdown Alert Level 3
- Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane on Coronavirus COVID-19 alert level 3 tourism sector directions
- Consolidated COVID-19 Direction on Health and Safety in the Workplace Issued by the Minister in terms of Regulation 4(10) of the National Disaster Regulations