Uploaded on Jun 2, 2011
A dialogue on Employment Equity: Ticking Boxes or True Transformation?
Hosted by the Institute for Justice & Reconciliation and the Rethinking 'Race' and Affirmative Action in the United States and South Africa Project, in Cape Town on 4 May 2011
- Labour dept gets tough on Employment Equity Compliance
- JSE and 50 listed companies found to be in contravention of EE laws
- Department of Labour reminds employers and stakeholders about the looming dates of Employment Equity reporting
- Department of Labour refers six companies to Labour Court
- Labour Department mulls harsher punishment for non-compliance with employment equity laws