Published on Apr 18, 2013
The Employment Equity Amendment Bill would allow the department to impose more sever fines on companies not implementing employment equity, Labour Minister Mildred Oliphant said.
- Labour dept gets tough on Employment Equity Compliance
- JSE and 50 listed companies found to be in contravention of EE laws
- Department of Labour reminds employers and stakeholders about the looming dates of Employment Equity reporting
- Department of Labour refers six companies to Labour Court
- Labour Department mulls harsher punishment for non-compliance with employment equity laws
Login to post comments