As we enter a period of increased talent shortages and financial challenges, more and more organisations are looking to perform their own recruitment and selection in house. Whether you are entering the recruitment and selection field or looking to set up your own in house function, this course delivers solid information that will help you to find and select the talent that you need.
During this 2 day course delegates will learn about the following components of Recruitment and Selection:
- How recruitment fits into the organization.
- How to attract talent
- How to make an informed selection decision
- South African legislation pertaining to recruitment and selection
- How to avoid biases in your selection process
- How to follow the correct recruitment process
- Good interviewing skills
- How to conduct psychometric testing
- How to conduct reference checking
- How to manage the costs associated with recruitment and selection
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Understand how primary labour legislation impacts on a business SAQA ID 13952
- Manage individual and team performance SAQA ID 11473
- Use communication techniques effectively SAQA ID 12433
- Manage a diverse work force to add value SAQA ID 252043
- Build teams to achieve goals and objectives SAQA ID 252037
Latest from Gary Watkins
- RSM South Africa: Do you have a recovery plan?
- National Planning Commission on small business as spine of economic recovery and stimulation for post Coronavirus COVID-19 era
- Tourism Minister hosts a media briefing on Lockdown Alert Level 3
- Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane on Coronavirus COVID-19 alert level 3 tourism sector directions
- Consolidated COVID-19 Direction on Health and Safety in the Workplace Issued by the Minister in terms of Regulation 4(10) of the National Disaster Regulations