Increased productivity, improved efficiency and reduced stress – all great reasons to learn how you can manage your time better.
This time management workshop is designed to prepare individuals on how to introduce effective time management within any organization. It provides a strong foundation in time management and outlines key tools and techniques that can be immediately implemented.
What is Time Management?
- Time as a Commodity
- Essential Habits
- Types of Time
- Over and Under Estimation of Time
Time Management Principles
- Time Management
- Spent Time Matrix
- Quadrant 2
- Time Based Management
- Busy versus Productive
- Indecision and Delay
- Urgency versus Importance
- Proactive Versus Reactive
- Why Crises Occur?
- Anticipation and Prevention
- What is a Plan?
- Information and Planning
- Time Management Systems
- Goals and Time Spans
- The Daily Plan
Tips and Techniques
- Time Logs
- Quality Time
- Managing Documents
- Managing Interruptions
- Managing the Workplace
- Managing the Phone
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Understand how primary labour legislation impacts on a business SAQA ID 13952
- Manage individual and team performance SAQA ID 11473
- Use communication techniques effectively SAQA ID 12433
- Manage a diverse work force to add value SAQA ID 252043
- Build teams to achieve goals and objectives SAQA ID 252037
Latest from Gary Watkins
- CCMA’S OPERATIONS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- RSM South Africa: Do you have a recovery plan?
- National Planning Commission on small business as spine of economic recovery and stimulation for post Coronavirus COVID-19 era
- Tourism Minister hosts a media briefing on Lockdown Alert Level 3
- Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane on Coronavirus COVID-19 alert level 3 tourism sector directions