This workshop will enable you to Implement an Employment Equity programme in your company and will assist you in preparing, implementing and monitoring your companies Employment Equity Plan. It will equip you with the ability to find, evaluate, and use information from a variety of sources. It will also equip you with the guidelines to establishing a piratical approach, a basic knowledge of the Employment Equity Act, the Basic Conditions of Employment Act, and the Labour Relations Act.
- Understanding Employment Equity
- The EE Act, Regulations and Code of Good Practice
- Understanding Discrimination
- Creating an EE Plan
- Implementing an EE Plan
- Monitoring the implementation of the EE Plan
- The EE Report
- Understanding the EE Barriers
- Leading the EE Committee
- The EE Communication & Awareness Plan
- Integrating EE into HR
- Black Economic Empowerment
Who Should Attend?
- EE Managers
- EE Coordinators
- HR Managers & Practitioners
- Diversity Managers
- Anyone who is involved or responsible for the administrative compilation of the EE Plan & Report
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Anger over anti-Indian quotas for Durban's top jobs
- 2017 EE online and manual reporting season
- Businesses owe R22m for employment-equity penalties
- DoL ends EE roadshows by stressing the need for compliance with legislation.
- Department of Labour reminds employers and stakeholders about the looming dates of Employment Equity reporting
Latest from Gary Watkins
- CCMA’S OPERATIONS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- RSM South Africa: Do you have a recovery plan?
- National Planning Commission on small business as spine of economic recovery and stimulation for post Coronavirus COVID-19 era
- Tourism Minister hosts a media briefing on Lockdown Alert Level 3
- Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane on Coronavirus COVID-19 alert level 3 tourism sector directions