Coaching and mentoring help both organisations and mentees to address organisational change initiatives by paying full attention to the part people play in this process. Specifically, coaching and mentoring can help to achieve the following necessary elements of an organisational change process:
- Reconciling individuals' goals and attitudes with organisational goals and culture
- Providing a challenging but supportive environment for exploring options
- The opportunity for individuals to achieve real learning at all levels.
At the end of this course delegates will understand:
- What Is Coaching And What Is Mentoring?
- Types of Mentoring
- Do We Need Coaching/Mentoring?
- How do coaching and mentoring compare with other services?
- Mentoring versus other forms of development
- Expectations and characteristics of a Business Coach?
- Expectations and characteristics of a Mentor?
- Styles of Coaching and Mentoring
- ontext for effective Business Coach or Formal Mentor
- Grow model for coaching
- Possible barriers in Coaching and Mentoring
- Signs of Success
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Understand how primary labour legislation impacts on a business SAQA ID 13952
- Manage individual and team performance SAQA ID 11473
- Use communication techniques effectively SAQA ID 12433
- Manage a diverse work force to add value SAQA ID 252043
- Build teams to achieve goals and objectives SAQA ID 252037
Latest from Gary Watkins
- CCMA’S OPERATIONS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- RSM South Africa: Do you have a recovery plan?
- National Planning Commission on small business as spine of economic recovery and stimulation for post Coronavirus COVID-19 era
- Tourism Minister hosts a media briefing on Lockdown Alert Level 3
- Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane on Coronavirus COVID-19 alert level 3 tourism sector directions