Even trainers will benefit from this training course! Any one of us can feel as though people we meet are inconsiderate, stubborn, incorrigible, indecent, miserable, or passive-aggressive. Sometimes we can be equally awkward ourselves, and in this course you’ll teach how success comes from understanding how we behave, as well as how we can influence others.
In this Conflict Resolution workshop, you can teach participants how to recognize how their own attitudes and actions impact others, effective techniques for dealing with difficult people, strategies for dealing with anger, and how to cope with difficult people and situations.
During this one-day workshop, you will teach participants:
- How their attitudes and actions impact others
- New and effective techniques for dealing with difficult people
- Coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations
- How to identify times when they have the right to walk away from a difficult situation
- Techniques for managing and dealing with anger
Managers, HR Personnel and those dealing with conflict in the business place
- This lecture will examine the idea that, in a relationship with another person, our expectations are likely to be a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Dealing with Change
- During this session, participants will examine change through a panel discussion and small group work.
The Agreement Frame
- Anthony Robbins, and many other communicators, suggests we become skillful at using what he calls The Agreement Frame. This session will explore this idea and practice applying it.
The Ten Commandments of Change
- Sam Deep and Lyle Sussman suggest there are ten commandments associated with change. Participants will look at these commandments and see how they can be applied.
- There are several key ways that we can prevent problems from occurring. These methods will be examined in a lecture and in small group work.
Dealing with Problems
- Participants will work in small groups to explore eight ways of dealing with problems.
Causes of Difficult Behaviour
- This lecture will look at the four fears that everyone has and how we can cope with them.
The Five-Step Process
- During this session, we will look at a five-step process that can help participants resolve conflict.
- Earlier we discussed how our attitudes and actions impact others. In this session, we will take a deeper look at how negative attitudes can cause negative interactions, and what we can do to turn those attitudes around.
Why Don't People Do What They Are Supposed To?
- There are a million possible answers to this question, but we will discuss the ten most common reasons.
- This session will share some techniques others have used to manage their anger. Participants will be encouraged to share their own experiences and techniques.
De-Stress Options You Can Use Right Now!
- To conclude the day, we will look at five techniques participants can use to unwind. We will also share a list of coping thoughts.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176