Basic HR for Line Managers
This workshop is not accredited.
The aim of this course is to provide managers and supervisors with some of the basic skills and knowledge required to be excellent at their roles of managing and motivating people.
During the course line managers will learn the most basic principles of HR and cover the following areas:
- Supervisory and Management Skills
- Legislation pertaining to HR
- The individual contract of employment
- The distinction between performance and conduct
- Requirements of Fairness
- Managing Employee Performance
- Managing Employee Conduct
- Interpersonal Skills
- Grievance Handling
- Conflict Handling and the very basics of IR
This Workshop is presented as an in-house workshop only.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
- Understand how primary labour legislation impacts on a business SAQA ID 13952
- Manage individual and team performance SAQA ID 11473
- Use communication techniques effectively SAQA ID 12433
- Manage a diverse work force to add value SAQA ID 252043
- Build teams to achieve goals and objectives SAQA ID 252037
Latest from Gary Watkins
- RSM South Africa: Do you have a recovery plan?
- National Planning Commission on small business as spine of economic recovery and stimulation for post Coronavirus COVID-19 era
- Tourism Minister hosts a media briefing on Lockdown Alert Level 3
- Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane on Coronavirus COVID-19 alert level 3 tourism sector directions
- Consolidated COVID-19 Direction on Health and Safety in the Workplace Issued by the Minister in terms of Regulation 4(10) of the National Disaster Regulations